IT Application Systems Consultant
• BS degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent degree.
• Not less than (20) years of experience in systems and information technology in work environments, including at least (10) years in business consulting, study and planning for integrated and lead work teams, supervision and follow up their implementation, evaluation and review their performance
• The expertise and specialized skills in the study, development and maintenance projects and different systems according to the following:
- Systems development methodology: (SDM, SDLC)
- Operating systems: (IBM/OS2, MVS, CICS & MS/Windows)
- Software and Utilities: (MS/Office)
- Languages and tools: (Assembler, Cobol, CSP, SQL, III & IV
- Databases: (Hierarchical IBM/IMS and Relational DB2 Data base)
- Methods of documenting systems: (NCC)
• Excellent oral and writing skills in Arabic and English
Required Certification and Training
• University Certificate and Training courses in information technology (languages, development tools, databases, operating systems, methods of maintenance and documentation).
Date: 21 May 2012
Duration: 3 years
Type: Full Time
How to apply: Email us your resume indicating the postion title you are applying for.
Company: CAI-STA Phil. Inc
Contact: Jem Belgica