Project Planner (Primavera P6)
Project Planner (Mining experience).
Contract (renewable) Fly-in-fly-out position in the mining sector in a remote and safe area of the Democratic Rep of the Congo. Single status position (not favourable for wives and families to reside there) with a six day working week. Reports to the Project Manager.
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Tertiary technical qualification
• 10 years experience in construction project environment
• 5 years minimum experience in a senior project planning position for similar projects
• Fully familiar with Primavera Planning P6 software.
• High level of computer literacy, Microsoft Office etc.
• Able to manage and direct a team of construction planners to maintain continuity of planning methods. Able to produce effective reports for management.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to function within a team structure.
• Willing to reside in the DRC under single status.
• Annual salary up to US$110,000 (tax free plus benefits), depending on skills and experience.
• Benefits: Bonus potential; Travel allowance; Accommodation and meals provided; 84 days annual leave (on a roster base); Medical; Group Benefits Scheme, etc.
Please do not send any Diploma/Certificates at this stage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date: 24 May 2012
City/Town: Dem Rep of Congo (DRC)
Wage/Salary: Up to US$110K p.a. tax free plus benefits
Start: As soon as possible
Duration: Contract (renewable)
Type: Full Time
How to apply: Email detailed ENGLISH MS Word CV without any certificates to Andre for consideration