100 Office Assistants
Bandit Ltd is in urgent need of OFFICE STAFF ASSISTANT
1. Provides Administrative and secretarial support to the DVP; organizes, prioritizes and completes task in a timely manner.
2. Coordinates with various staff for support activities of the Cluster; serves as a liaison between DVP and CDS in the resolution of day to day administrative and operational problems.
3. Schedules and coordinates meetings, appointments, events and other similar activities
4. Provides assistance in travel and lodging arrangements of DVP
5. Keeps track of sales and prepares report as requested.
1. A Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
2. Ability to juggle multiple tasks, a flexible attitude to taking on new tasks.
3. Strong communication (verbal and written) skills.
4. Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
5. Accuracy in inputting data
6. Knowledgeable in MS Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.
7. Pleasing/ pretty with good communication skills
For interested applicants, please submit your resume by e-mail
Date: 3 February 2012
Type: Full Time
How to apply: Qualified applicant should email resume
Company: Bandit (UK) Limited
Contact: Ms. J. Marie