(Senior) Process Engineer
The work of our process engineers varies from performing (complex) conceptual and
FEED studies to carrying out detailed designs.
Often the work includes project-specific research, which regularly results in
As senior process engineer you are responsible for those engineering activities
which are required for the process definition of the project, this will include area’s
such as developing flow charts and P&IDs, performing process simulations and flow
assurance studies, being responsible for detailed design.
Besides the project activities, you are expected to coach young engineers and
contribute to the development of the know how of the department.
• BSc/MSc degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering.
• Relevant exposure in the oil& gas industry.
• More than 10 years of experience as process engineer of which 5 years in the
oil & gas industry. Experience should include hands on experience in
• Knowledge in disciplines such as instrumentation, process control and piping.
• Knowledge in the area of flow assurance studies, interested to widen his
abilities in this field.
• Proven ability to work in a team, both as team leader and as team member.
• Taking initiative (self starting)
• Professional communication in English (verbal and written), in a concise and
• Conversant with MS Office applications.
Date: 27 October 2011
Wage/Salary: proposed after submitting your application
Start: 1 month notice
Duration: 1 year +
Type: Full Time
How to apply: please send your application by e-mail
Company: Canro International
Contact: Alex Serban