Service Desk Engineer
• Field incoming incidents from end users via all contact channels in a courteous manner.
• Build rapport and elicit incident details from service desk customers.
• Prioritize and schedule incidents. Escalate incidents (when required) to the appropriate resolver groups. Adhere to the resolver group escalation process by collecting the required information and make sure it is updated on the ticket properly before the ticket is escalated.
• Record, track, and document the service desk incident solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources to aid in incident resolution.
• Test fixes to ensure incidents have been adequately resolved.
• Meet/Exceed the expectations on FCR, KT Usage, Quality Audits
• Delivering the best customer experience by adhering to Service Desk policies and procedures.
• Adhere and actively participate in service improvement plan.
• Identify and learn appropriate software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
• At least Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• Required skills: Microsoft Window OS, MS Outlook, Basic Networking, PC Wireless Connectivity, Window XP, and Remote Access troubleshooting knowledge.
• Knowledge of Lotus Notes mail is highly advantageous
• At least 2 years of experience in a Customer Service environment
• Excellent command of spoken and written English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Date: 31 May 2012
City/Town: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Duration: 1 year renewable
Type: Full Time
How to apply: send resume by email
Company: Nityo Infotech Inc