Home-Based Virtual Assistant
The Virtual Assistant will prioritize and complete high volumes of tasks and varying projects; react with appropriate level of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; take appropriate action without having to know the total picture; and efficiently solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the department or other related groups. The Virtual Assistant will need to learn and efficiently teach these projects proficiently. The Virtual Assistant is highly functional in MS Office and Adobe Acrobat. They also are fluent in spoken and written English.
These tasks and projects include, but are not limited to the following:
• Calling to confirm appointments
• Receiving calls and answering technical questions about the product (once trained)
• Arranging travel for various employees
• Modifying and saving PDFs to correct folders in the WCI internal database
• Managing and updating various Excel files
• Contacting Outside Sales Consultants to complete reports in a timely manner
• Updating reports and sending to the corresponding sales group
• Researching and documenting possible clients for WCI
The hours to be worked are the equivalent of 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday US Eastern time.
Date: 3 February 2012
Type: Full Time, Home Based
How to apply: email
Company: Wine Cellar Innovations